The women are always right.

Helen editors at TCLQ.ORG
Mon Dec 8 15:03:27 MST 1997

Ah, this is one of those wonderful "what would Jesus do?" questions that
are so popular of late. Sugar me, if I don't hate those.

If you get down on your knees and ask Him, maybe He'll point you to that
part in the Bible where He called a bunch of self-righteous guys
"hypocrites".

Let me take idiocy to the max: Would a follower of Christ use the words
"racist" and "uncle tom" and "mean-spirited"? Hm, now we know, eh.

>Would Christ have used the word - feminazi?

Helen