(no subject)

Ma ZhangKai Rongguang.Zhou at SJZ.COL.COM.CN
Mon Dec 8 17:48:16 MST 1997

Ma ZhangKai wrote:
>Dennis Putnam wrote:
> >   Sir, you are misled, and can't believe the truth. I mean, for reports
> >about our country, both are same, the same is: some is right, some is
> >wrong, some is exaggeration£¬some is roorback. but it may fit for your
> >propadanda.
> >   And I believe that the real hyprocrisy is :you and your people always
> >said you wanted to help China and Chinese people, but when I ask a real
> >help to you, for help our children,  you are silent!
> >

> Sorry Ma but I am also careful. I don't even know if you are a real person
> so why should I send you anything let alone money to help Chinese children.
> On the other hand you do not know me either so how do you know I am not
> already helping Chinese children through various reputable world
> organizations? Shame on you for assuming.

   'Hyprocrisy' is real hyprocrisy !!!!
   I do not know you either so how do I know YOU are not already helping
Chinese children through various reputable world organizations? Shame on
you for assuming, and anothers countries children? shame on you for
hyprocrisy !
   I declare again that I am a person, lived in China, Dennis is a sook,
hypocrite. I believe. And I have been making a investingation: from net,
how rate forign people want to help China?  If you told me that you had
already done, I would add your name in my table. If you want to help
them, I will send to you a address about 'Hope Project' fund founded by
China government.
   Maybe you can discover your hyprocrisy face mask !

Sincerely
Ma