The "Odd Couple" Separated at the hips

Tue Dec 9 08:57:08 MST 1997

"THE COMMITTEE OF ONE"
December 9, 1997

   In this A.M., Committee Chairman Burton successfully separated
the "odd couple," Janet Reno and Louis Freeh, at the hip.

    It was evident by "leaks" at the Justice Department
that they had that ol' bureaucratic "save your backside"
kiss and make-up strategy in full swing.

    The famous Freeh memo of "I object" suddenly became
"I agree."  And, by all that is sacred in Washington, that
memo is now for their jaundiced eyes only.

    Let the "surgery" continue.

Kenneth E. Wyman

"One must fight, if only to have fought according to one's conscience"