we are doomed as doomed can be

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Wed Dec 10 20:11:09 MST 1997

Dennis,

I also heard BlahBlah Blather's account.

A couple  of nights ago,  a science reporter was
on thug radio  refuting the  Global Warming idea
(Globaloney, I  think he called it).  Anyway, he
claimed we  are  entering a new ice age right on
schedule.  As evidence, he noted that the "hardy
plant line" has  been heading south for a number
of years and that arctic ice is actually getting
thicker. A layman, I definitely am, but I'd like
to learn  more about  this, and was wondering if
any of you know  the title  of the book this guy
just wrote?  "Ice" was in the title, I think,,,,

BTW, just heard on the wireless that Trent Lott
says the Kyoto treaty will be DOA in the Senate.

Regards, PapaPaul