Is it over?

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Wed Dec 10 21:11:19 MST 1997

At 06:43 PM 12/5/97 -0700, Jim Nantz wrote:

        <<<<<<<<< S N I P >>>>>>>>>>

>We hear in the news about these cholera epidemics in other countries.  In
>my opinion it is a matter of time before one starts here.  How many times
>have you been in the restroom at a restaraunt and seen people leave without
>washing their hands?  I used to work at a fast food joint (taco hell) and
>sometimes the employees were guilty of this as well.

        <<<<<<<<< S N I P >>>>>>>>>>

        I heard  an epidemilogist on radio predicting such
        problems  for the USA.   He cited lower  standards
        of personal  hygiene among Americans and increased
        movement of people across borders.  He also talked
        about  restaurant employees not washing hands, and
        mentioned  a lot of  other  unpleasant facts, such
        as 100% of keypads on public telephones being con-
        taminated with fecal matter.  Nice, eh?

        PapaPaul