Is it over?

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Thu Dec 11 05:31:14 MST 1997

At 12:48 AM 12/11/97 -0600, John wrote:
>I'll be danged if someone at the local Wal-Mart will tell me I can't
>have a coke in a coffee cup if I want to.  If I want it that way....I
>want it that way!  Sam Walton would agree with me too!  So charge me
>extra for the cup!

I'm not arguing against their right to get the drink in whatever cup they
want it in. My point is they'll waste a bunch of lids then when they find
out they'll be charged extra for the other cup they throw it away and get
the cheaper one, making a big mess in the process.
--

Today a Phoenix man was charged with aggravated assault when he allegedly
smacked a colleague with a 10,000 page unix manual.  Attorney General Grant