Is it over?

Doug Bergner doug at NETWRX.NET
Thu Dec 11 09:31:50 MST 1997

At 02:37 AM 12/11/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Sometimes I get to feelin down and think it's over, but then I take
>heart from various folks (like those on this list), or I stumble
>across something like the following from the Hillsdale College site
>( http://www.hillsdale.edu/ ).  Makes me want to pack my bags and
>go off to college again (hey, maybe I will!) --- PP

papa paul-

     I dont know if the web site mentioned it, but Hillsdale sends out a
fantastic monthly newletter called "imprimis" (latin for "in the first
place")  You can recieve it for free, upon request,(however I try to send
them a little something every year) Each month they have guest authors write
on any number of subjects.  I have been recieveing the letter now for over 3
years and find it very well written and insightful. If your interested call
them at 800.437.2268
BTW it does really make you want to go back to school hu?
"there are very few problems in the world that couldnt be cured by the
 appropriate amount of high explosives"