Is it over?

Doug Bergner doug at NETWRX.NET
Thu Dec 11 09:38:00 MST 1997

At 05:31 AM 12/11/97 -0700, you wrote:
>At 12:48 AM 12/11/97 -0600, John wrote:
>>I'll be danged if someone at the local Wal-Mart will tell me I can't
>>have a coke in a coffee cup if I want to.  If I want it that way....I
>>want it that way!  Sam Walton would agree with me too!  So charge me
>>extra for the cup!
>
>I'm not arguing against their right to get the drink in whatever cup they
>want it in. My point is they'll waste a bunch of lids then when they find
>out they'll be charged extra for the other cup they throw it away and get
>the cheaper one, making a big mess in the process.
>--
><<<<<<<<<<snip>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jim-
     I think the bigger issue here is that alot of  people just dont take
the time to think things through.  Although I have never worked in a fast
food restaurant, I can tell you my experiences in the law enforcment
community sometimes lead you to feel that there are no "thinking" people
left on the face of the planet!  Yes you may drink from whatever cup you
choose, however, you had better be prepared to face the consequences (sp?)
I'm not trying to use the whole drink thing as a larger metaphore for life,
just mundane observation #69 for the day.  BOTTOM LINE? take the time once
in a while to think!

"there are very few problems in the world that couldnt be cured by the
 appropriate amount of high explosives"