phone tax

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Thu Dec 11 14:41:00 MST 1997

Of course I like many of my fellow Americans like to engage in the sport of
keeping as much money out of the hands of those bloodsuckers in D.C. as
possible, legally of course :-)  Regarding this new phone tax I understand
that if one person has two phone lines then the second one is taxed.  What
if two people in the same house each have a phone?  Let's take a typical
Couple call them Doug and Debbie.  If Doug has a phone and then at some
later point Debbie gets one making a total of two.  Does either one get
taxed?  It sounds like a great loophole if they haven't figured it out yet.
--

Plutonium - fat free, no cholesterol, zero calories.  also kills all known
disease causing germs.