Is it over?

Doug Bergner doug at NETWRX.NET
Thu Dec 11 16:22:24 MST 1997

At 08:32 AM 12/11/97 -0800, you wrote:
>At 08:31 AM 12/11/97 PST, Doug Bergner wrote:
>>At 02:37 AM 12/11/97 -0800, you wrote:
>>>Sometimes I get to feelin down and think it's over, but then I take
>>>heart from various folks (like those on this list), or I stumble
>>>across something like the following from the Hillsdale College site
>>>( http://www.hillsdale.edu/ ).  Makes me want to pack my bags and
>>>go off to college again (hey, maybe I will!) --- PP
>>
>>papa paul-
>>
>>     I dont know if the web site mentioned it, but Hillsdale sends out a
>>fantastic monthly newletter called "imprimis" (latin for "in the first
>>place")  You can recieve it for free, upon request,(however I try to send
>>them a little something every year) Each month they have guest authors write
>>on any number of subjects.  I have been recieveing the letter now for over 3
>>years and find it very well written and insightful. If your interested call
>>them at 800.437.2268
>>BTW it does really make you want to go back to school hu?
>>"there are very few problems in the world that couldnt be cured by the
>> appropriate amount of high explosives"
>
>        Thanks a lot for that information, Doug.
>        I'll definitely ask for Imprimis.   BTW,
>        that explosive tag line of yours  makes
>        me chuckle every time I read it.  ~~ PP
Ya I like it to, I had a friend in the Air Force that had it on a shirt, he
also had a shirt with a picture of an f-4 phantom on the front and on the
back it said:"USAF f-4 worlds largest distributor of used Mig parts" I'm
assuming the shirt originated during the southeast asian conflict.  Every
time I saw it I had to smile :)
c-ya!
doug->

"If no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us is
capable of governing someone else" -Ronald Regan