The women are always right.

John B Hammes economic at NETINS.NET
Sat Dec 13 22:39:24 MST 1997

On Sat, 6 Dec 1997, Helen wrote:

:-)On another note, JN, be honest now,<g> think back from your boy-doys to the
:-)present time....  You KNOW women are always right. <L>
:-)
:-)
:-)
:-)Helen

Helen:

My wife says you're right, dear. :)  I' required to agree.

John Hammes
   "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler."

   "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age 18.

   "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

   "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."

   "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that
   can be counted counts."

....Albert Einstein