The women are always right.

Helen editors at TCLQ.ORG
Mon Dec 15 17:07:01 MST 1997

<ROTFLMAO>

PapaPaul,

Ain't gone a-Romaning in a while.  I *think* I bite only when I'm in a
lousy mood ...  I can't be quite sure.  But, since I'm a woman, I'd say I'm
right, anyway. Besides, this monkey knows which tree to climb.

This has been so much fun.

What has happened to one of the list's Grand Old Men: Chuck Warman?  Not a
peep from him in ages. Chuck, missing you.

>        And I'd think it would be good to remember
>        Helen's favorite quote:
>
>                Vae victis -- Woe to the conquered!
>
>        Hope I remember this before I ever get into
>        it with Helen    (Big Smile)
>
>        PapaPaul

Helen