Commercial Bill?

Jim Nantz jim at COTTAGESOFT.COM
Sun Dec 14 19:50:42 MST 1997

At 06:01 PM 12/14/97 -0800, Papa Paul wrote:
>Someone on TV (or was it radio?) said that One-
>World  Gorby was in a  TV Commercial,  and then
>wondered who would be the first President to do
>the same?
>
>I wonder?  And would it be for Big Macs?
>
>PapaPaul

Maybe, but it could also be for Trojan condoms.  They've already run radio
ads.  I imagine the tv ad going something like this:

Bill:  Hi, I'm Bill Clinton and I'd like to talk to you about condoms, and
believe me, I'm an expert on the subject.  I've used many different brands
all over the world inplaces like Little Rock, Moscow, and Bangkok, hey why
did you think I went there after my re election?  To celebrate of course.
And to make sure I was protected I took along a supply of Trojan brand
condoms.  You may not be able to protect yourself out in public like I do
because you don't have secret service protection.  But when you're in the
back of your astroturf covered pickup truck you can have the same
protection I do.  Just remember to pick up some Trojan condoms.
--

Plutonium - fat free, no cholesterol, zero calories