GET HIM OUT OF THERE !!!

Sun Dec 14 23:55:42 MST 1997

On 12/13/97 23:33:19 you wrote:

>On Thu, 4 Dec 1997, Kenneth E. Wyman wrote about the buriel
of Larry Lawrence at Arlington.

>:-)December 4, 1997
>
>Ken:
>
>Heard the other day they GOT him outa there. :)  Glad his widow
>approved, although she must be extremely embarrassed.
>
>John Hammes>

John,

      my info is that she was "pressured" into the removal
of Bill's "million dollar contributor/hero." In any event,
he is no longer befouling the sacred ground of Arlington.

      The House is going to investigate the whole matter
of procedures for burial at Arlington.  They should "clean-up"
the whole policy as it sounds that some procedures have been
denegrated by political pressures. It will help if they
can keep a political hack like Togo West out of the buriel
approval cycle in the future.

  Ken Wyman