(no subject)

Ma ZhangKai Rongguang.Zhou at SJZ.COL.COM.CN
Mon Dec 15 20:32:43 MST 1997

Ma ZhangKai wrote:
>John B Hammes wrote:
> Ken:
> I'm sure Ma might very well be an organ of his own gov't.

   Why did you resume that I agree with my government? I always said, I
look down on Wei Jing Sheng, but our governmene is not always right, it
is impossible. I always said, some is right, some is wrong.

> If Ma really believes communism is the wave of the future,

  About the future, I think, you are wrong.

> You don't have to read anything Ma posts ever again.  Really Ken, you
> don't!  I don't mind. :)  But I'll say one thing...I'd love to have Ma
> visit the US sometime...although I don't know if that's possible, if
> you know what I mean.

  John, I know your mean, sir,:) I want to USA for a visit, it is my
long cherished wish. In future, if I have enough money, I will do it.

Ma