GET HIM OUT OF THERE !!!

John B Hammes economic at NETINS.NET
Wed Dec 17 00:27:10 MST 1997

On Mon, 15 Dec 1997, Kenneth E. Wyman wrote:

:-)On 12/13/97 23:33:19 you wrote:
:-)>
:-)>On Thu, 4 Dec 1997, Kenneth E. Wyman wrote about the buriel
:-)of Larry Lawrence at Arlington.
:-)>
:-)>:-)December 4, 1997
:-)>
:-)>Ken:
:-)>
:-)>Heard the other day they GOT him outa there. :)  Glad his widow
:-)>approved, although she must be extremely embarrassed.
:-)>
:-)>John Hammes>
:-)>------------------------------------------------------------------------
:-)
:-)John,
:-)
:-)      my info is that she was "pressured" into the removal
:-)of Bill's "million dollar contributor/hero." In any event,
:-)he is no longer befouling the sacred ground of Arlington.
:-)
:-)      The House is going to investigate the whole matter
:-)of procedures for burial at Arlington.  They should "clean-up"
:-)the whole policy as it sounds that some procedures have been
:-)denegrated by political pressures. It will help if they
:-)can keep a political hack like Togo West out of the buriel
:-)approval cycle in the future.
:-)
:-)  Ken Wyman
:-)

Ken:

Now, if they'd only give as much attention to objectively looking at
this global warming blather, we might not have to give up our SUV's.
:)

Although, (tongue in cheek) as one person on this list once said,
(paraphrased) "I don't mind growing oranges here in Illinois".  My
problem is with having to go to Alaska to look for Morell mushrooms. I
can't afford it, and it's too far to walk!

John Hammes :)

   "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler."

   "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age 18.

   "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

   "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."

   "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that
   can be counted counts."

....Albert Einstein