GET HIM OUT OF THERE !!!

John B Hammes economic at NETINS.NET
Thu Dec 18 00:15:30 MST 1997

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, AptMaster wrote:

:-)You know it's those dang liberals that are causing global warming.  When's the
:-)last time you saw a "Peace" sticker on a new car?  Hmmmm?   Liberals drive the
:-)old cars that don't have all the pollution controls like those old VW vans with
:-)spray painted flowers all over them and "Peace" stickers galore.  I don't know
:-)about you but I can smell them a mile a way.

AptMaster:

Heck. Smell 'em? I used to be one of 'em back when I was younger and
more gullible. :)  Reminds me of Homer Simpson reminiscing about his
teen years.  "When I was seventeeeeeeeen....it was a very good
yeeeeeeear..."  At least I thot it was at the time.  I've lost allot
more hair now, and I've gained some of that thing my parents used to
call wisdom.  Wish the POTUS and his buddies would grow up a bit too.
:)

John Hammes

:-)
:-)-Darin (Liberalism a synonym for Hypocrisy)  Excuse any spelling errors just
:-)got back from the eye doctor and my eyes are dilated.
:-)

   "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler."

   "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age 18.

   "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

   "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."

   "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that
   can be counted counts."

....Albert Einstein