Now, where's Dee Dee?

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Fri Dec 19 21:14:30 MST 1997

You got that right.  Mike McCurryFavor has a very
nasty habit of shooting people who only want to
ask questions that need to be answered.

As I understand it, Chris Ruddy is not saying that
Brown was shot;  he is just  asking why a proper
autopsy was not performed and why evidence was
destroyed.  Good gosh almighty!

Let's hear good ole Mike call Maxine Waters and
Kweisi Mfume a couple of conspiracy nuts.  Hehehe.

Regards, PapaPaul