Now, where's Dee Dee?

A.C. Szul mack97 at EROLS.COM
Sat Dec 20 10:59:26 MST 1997

PapaPaul wrote:

> You got that right.  Mike McCurryFavor has a very
> nasty habit of shooting people who only want to
> ask questions that need to be answered.

--------------->snip>----------------

Granted, this administration has not had the best aides when it comes to
PR, but what's the deal with keeping McCurry, who according to your
observations, of which I agree with, has a tendency to stonewall and
allow stuff to fester, has been allowed to stay on.

It's one thing to be a ninny, and let reporters walk all over you BUT
it's yet another to "control" the situation by being diplomatic and
strong, tactful yet forceful and honest but a tad standoffish.

Funny, they've replaced lots of folks from the chief of staff downward,
and not appointed lots of others where positions are open to this day,
but the same press sect'y is still there reporting to the American
people in a way that only further hurts this admin.

Now, where's Dee Dee?

Regards,
-A
http://www.erols.com/mack97
"The sharpest tool in the shed." -- anonymous