44000 and Growing

Doug Bergner doug at NETWRX.NET
Tue Dec 23 18:26:06 MST 1997

At 07:53 PM 12/22/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Michael Reagan reports  that the
>US Tax Code is  now more than 44
>thousand  pages and continues to
>grow at the rate of 50 pages per
>week.
>Regards, PapaPaul
___________________snip___________snip_______________

Hey, I read somewhere that when the nations capital was moved from penn. to
D.C. they moved everything in about 60 boxes and two wagons...far cry from
the government we know and love (ha) today...I agree with you PapaPaul, Kill
it, and do it now...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

c-ya
doug->

"If no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us is
capable of governing someone else" -Ronald Regan