Is anyone home?

John B Hammes economic at NETINS.NET
Mon Dec 29 20:23:34 MST 1997

We're all here, Jim.  Just absorbing the info, I guess.  :)
John

On Mon, 29 Dec 1997, Jim Nantz wrote:

:-)I was wondering what happened to all of you.  I hadn't gotten anything from
:-)Rushtalk in several days and was wondering if I was the only one that
:-)missed that picnic at Ft. Marcy park.
:-)--
:-)
:-)Plutonium - fat free, no cholesterol, zero calories
:-)

   "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler."

   "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age 18.

   "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

   "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."

   "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that
   can be counted counts."

....Albert Einstein