fusion

Tue Jun 3 11:32:54 MDT 1997

>This is my point. The envronmental wackos will play this confusion to the
>hilt. Robert, there is no radio-active waste with fusion.

There is some.  Most definitely not on the grand scale of fission, but
there is radiation - that's one of the primary methods of detecting fusion
is the escaping neutrons.  The huge majority of these neutrons are captured
and converted to heat, but on the scale necessary for power generation,
there will most definitely be detectable radiation.

If you are worried about what liberals are going to say and confuse, then
don't give them ammunition by saying there is *no* radiation.

Stephen Frye