Tim

Collin Csuy ccsuy at KENNEDY.WAUSAU.K12.WI.US
Wed Jun 4 01:56:36 MDT 1997

I have a some questions for you Christians:
Is it Christian to give blood to the red cross which can heal the sick?
Is is Godly to donate your organs to save the lives of others'?
If so, then shouldn't we call in the red cross to compassionatly drain
all the blood of Tim?
After having done a tissue match, should we not also remove the healty
organs from the body who's sick mind deserves punishment?

soul-searchingly,
Collin