Tim and Fusion

John B Hammes economic at NETINS.NET
Wed Jun 4 22:06:35 MDT 1997

Dear RUSHTALK subscribers:

        Religion can be a political subject, I must agree, but if we
could keep our discussions more political than religious it'd be more
interesting to me, and I'm sure, other subscribers too.  Just a
friendly reminder of what this list is about.  I'm not trying to
offend anyone, and I sincerely hope I don't, but I do need to keep the
list as consistently "on topic" as possible.

        Nobody has crossed the line yet in my opinion, and I'm not
going to tell anyone they can't talk about religion here within the
parameters oulined in the Welcome file, but there sure is alot of
discussion about personal religious beliefs intermingled with the
posts here lately. It's not that I don't have any of those beliefs
myself, it's just that I wouldn't post them here since this list isn't
about religion.  If we could keep them to a minimum, I think it'd be
nice.  That's my opinion.

        As always, I'm open to any and all opinions on the above
statement.  I need to know what the people here on RUSHTALK think
about it.  If you could let me know what your opinion is via private
email instead of through the list, I'd appreciate it.  I'll take into
consideration any opinions I receive from you all on how much
religious discussion there should or shouldn't be on RUSHTALK.

Thanx! :)

Sincerely,
John B. Hammes
    ____           .  _    .
   /# /_\_         |\_|/__/|
  |  |/o\o\       / / \/ \  \
  |  \\_/_/      /__|O||O|__ \
 / |_   |       |/_ \_/\_/ _\ |
|  ||\_ ~|      | | (____) | ||
|  ||| \/       \/\___/\__/  //
|  |||_         (_/         ||
    (___)_)

     Rodney Dangerfield's joke of the day:

     "When I was a kid I got no respect. My old man took me to the zoo.
     He told me to go over to the leopard and play connect the dots."