No subject

Thu Jun 5 11:18:35 MDT 1997

>Such a question is only important if one asserts adultery to be the
>only charge Kelly Flinn brought upon herself.

No.  Adultery is either wrong or it isn't.  Her adulterous conduct is the
alleged root of all charges brought against her.  If adultery is wrong, it
is wrong.  If it is not wrong, then the orders for her to stop were
invalid.  How could one be ordered to stop doing something that is not in
violation of anything?

People in this group claimed that adultery is one of the most despicable
acts an individual can commit.  Do we hold to that or not?

I find it fascinating that, all of a sudden, adultery isn't so bad.

Let me get this straight in my mind - is adultery OK as long as one is not
directly told to not do it?  Is something not in violation of the UCMJ as
long as one is not directly told to not do it?

Interesting perspective on law and morality.

Stephen Frye