religion

Jim Nantz jimn at INFICAD.COM
Thu Jun 5 16:59:10 MDT 1997

John I agree with you.  I believe that everyone is entitled to their
religious beliefs but since this is a list dedicated to the discussion of
U.S. politics it would be nice if people would discuss U.S. politics.  If
someone wants to discuss religion I'm sure there are plenty of religious
lists out there.

Of course sometimes one can't help but talk about religion when discussing
U.S. politics.  The judge in Mississippi or Alabama (wherever) who has the
10 commandments on the wall in his court is an example.

I understand that the people who discuss religion on this list find it
interesting, but I'm not all that interested in it.  So I can understand
John's desire to nudge us back on track.