Tim

Mike Wangsmo wanger at REDHAT.COM
Fri Jun 6 05:42:19 MDT 1997

As I was driving to work this morning, a DJ on the radio had a VERY
interesting point and I thought I would repost it here for comment.  Remember
back when the Oklahoma bombing happened, Der Slickmeister was on national TV
saying something to the effect that the government would hunt the people
responsible for the bombing to the ends of the Earth and they would then
proceed to have them convicted and executed.  Where the heck is he now?  Why
hasn't he said anything reaffirming his "strong" stance on having McVie
executed?

Mike
Mike Wangsmo, QA Engineer
Red Hat Software, Inc.

"The only reason Bill Gates is alive today is because the unabomber never
   used Windows 95" -- Anonymous