Population?

John B Hammes economic at NETINS.NET
Fri Jun 6 21:13:33 MDT 1997

On Fri, 6 Jun 1997, Invictus wrote:

:-)a flickering BW TV, I heard a snatch from PBS that
:-)Erlich claims that 250 million people have starved
:-)to  death since the publication of his first book,
:-)THE POPULATION BOMB,  and that the worst is yet to
:-)come.

Hmmm...seems this population explosion will be self-regulating,
doesn't it?

John Hammes
    ____           .  _    .
   /# /_\_         |\_|/__/|
  |  |/o\o\       / / \/ \  \
  |  \\_/_/      /__|O||O|__ \
 / |_   |       |/_ \_/\_/ _\ |
|  ||\_ ~|      | | (____) | ||
|  ||| \/       \/\___/\__/  //
|  |||_         (_/         ||
 \//  |          |          ||
    (___)_)

     Rodney Dangerfield's joke of the day:

     Before I got married, my wife told me, "Don't talk about sex until
     we get married." We got married and she told me, "Now you can talk
     about it all you want."