Overpopulation?

zhou Rongguang.Zhou at SJZ.COL.CO.CN
Sat Jun 7 07:27:27 MDT 1997

>John Hammes wrote--
> As of now, I'm under the impression that one
>cannot vehemently disagree with a communist government, in public,
>without fear of reprisal, as happened in Tiennamen Square. (spelling?)
>I know the students there were not violent.
  We already discuss this question between Dennis Putnam and me in
private,
U can obtain my view from Dennis. by the way, please read this words
write
by Dennis: freedom is not free.
  I said, the freedom is: it is limitary, I know this by my side, but U
don't know in U side, that's all.
  Obviously, U know nothing about China and Tiananmen Square(here is
right).

>Why were they arrested if they can speak their mind as one can in the US?

  Yes, If one loudly appeal to the public that Cliton is lying, then
someone
may think he is a madman, because everyone know this. But I don't know
what
will happening if one speak that ovserset the institution combined by
congress,
senate and the white house....