Why racism will never die and why young people are contemptous of authority

Dennis Putnam dap at ILINKS.NET
Sun Jun 8 16:45:42 MDT 1997

Dennis Putnam
Loganville, Ga.

Stupid quote epitomizing modern liberalism:

"The whole point of the Constitution is to limit at some point and in some
way popular will."
Robert Post, Berkeley law professor on Ca. prop. 209 restraining order.
(L.A. Times)