The Evils of Milk

Bobke, Daniel C. BOBKE at OHM.COM
Mon Jun 9 13:01:57 MDT 1997

I read the same article as John on the milkaholic.  He is in his late 60's and
is claiming that years of drinking whole milk has caused him to have clogged
arteries and a stroke.  He says that he never knew that he shouldn't have
consumed that much whole milk.  The strange thing is he is suing the milk
producer and the grocery store chain (Safeway).

I would hope that this case and this plaintiff would get tossed out on its ear.
But with the judicial climate we all live in, it is likely that he will get
something out of this.  Unfortunately, foolishness pays in our society.

My feeling is that milk should be banned.  It is obviously a very dangerous
food item.  Short of an outright ban, milk should be packaged in bright red
containers with black lettering saying "WARNING:  DANGEROUS FOOD ITEM.  COULD
LEAD TO CLOGGED ARTERIES AND ULTIMATELY BRAIN DAMAGE CAUSING YOU TO FILE
FRIVOLOUS LAWSUITS."

Yours in TRUTH & JUSTICE
Dan Bobke