milk part two

Jim Nantz jimn at INFICAD.COM
Tue Jun 10 00:45:04 MDT 1997

People we MUST encourage the teaching in the public schools of safe milk
drinking.  People are going to drink milk no matter how much they are
warned of the dangers of doing so.  We must spend as much money as it takes
to determine the safest way possible to drink milk and then introduce this
information in the schools.  If we can get to the children then maybe we
can save them from this evil substance.  There is another reason we must
teach safe milk drinking.  Millions of innocent cows would face an early
death if they were no longer needed for their milk.