Why racism will never die and why young people arecontemptousof authority

Jay Klingman nunes at NORTHLINK.COM
Tue Jun 10 18:41:05 MDT 1997

Japan, as an example, has little or no racism, why?...because, as a ranking
Japanese told me in Tokyo a couple of years ago, they maintain their
borders against illegal aliens. Being an island nation helps.  Jay