Racism WILL die

Jay Klingman nunes at NORTHLINK.COM
Tue Jun 10 20:16:31 MDT 1997

Almost every nation with competing languages, races and religion eventually
wind up with internal conflict, i.e. Ireland, Egypt, India, Africa, Europe,
and so on. Our open border and multiculturism, sooner or later will divide
the US into warring factions. The more races, the more division where there
is no common language or means of communication. Multiculturism is a