bye-bye

John and Doreen Arnes economic at NETINS.NET
Mon Jun 16 21:52:48 MDT 1997

On Mon, 16 Jun 1997, GH wrote:

:-)Hi, All:
:-)   I out of my workroom about one week, when I come back, I find that in
:-)my mailbox there are some crosslightes and a mailbook from one of our
:-)friends- John, I spend a lot time to try to download it, finally, I
:-)finished successfully. I think I will read it after I get a mime decode
:-)file, but I never wanted to obtain it, please donot send me again.

I sent him a copy of Democracy in America, by Alexis de Tocqueville.
Hope I didn't cause unecessary waves. :(

--------------------------------stuff cut------------------------

:-)   However, I will leave rushtalk, I think we can discuss it in future.
:-)   Bye-bye!

As always, Ma ZhangKai, you are welcome back any time! :)  Sad to see
you go.  You've brought a fresh point of view to the list.

Sincerely,
John B Hammes

   /# /_\_         |\_|/__/|
  |  |/o\o\       / / \/ \  \
  |  \\_/_/      /__|O||O|__ \
 / |_   |       |/_ \_/\_/ _\ |
|  ||\_ ~|      | | (____) | ||
|  ||| \/       \/\___/\__/  //
|  |||_         (_/         ||
 \//  |          |          ||
    (___)_)

     Rodney Dangerfield's joke of the day:

     Before I got married, my wife told me, "Don't talk about sex until
     we get married." We got married and she told me, "Now you can talk
     about it all you want."