Racism WILL die

Robert Neil uarn at MCK-UAII.MCK.NCSU.EDU
Tue Jun 17 09:25:27 MDT 1997

> > Japan, as an example, has little or no racism, why?...because, as
ranking
> > Japanese told me in Tokyo a couple of years ago, they maintain
> > their borders against illegal aliens. Being an island nation
> > helps.  Jay

You must be kidding? Have you ever been to Japan?  Japanese society
is extremely racist...just ask the decendants of the Korean slaves
brought over to labor in Japan from the 1890s to the 1940s and see if
they share your opinion about Japanese racism.

Robert Neil
Computing Consultant II
Urban Affairs - NC State University, Box 7401
Raleigh NC 27695   tel: (919) 515-6046  fax: (919) 515-3642
Fascist Quote of the Month:
"What we have here [are] two important values in direct conflict:
freedom of speech and healthy campaigns in a healthy democracy.
You can't have both." House Minority Leader, Richard Gephardt