I found us a liberal

John and Doreen Arnes economic at NETINS.NET
Wed Jun 18 17:11:58 MDT 1997

Jim:

The long ones you may want to send individually via private email to
the subscribers who request copies of your conversations with Phil,
but otherwise, it sounds like a good idea to me.  So far as I'm
concerned, Phil should subscribe to RUSHTALK. :) He may just be the
one to get this list simmering again!  :)  No offense to you other
liberals here on RUSHTALK, just hoping for more email from the group.
*SIGH*  It gets boring just reading the same ones over again. :)

John Hammes