Global warming?

Jay Klingman nunes at NORTHLINK.COM
Wed Jun 11 06:50:57 MDT 1997

Living in NYC, Rush apparently has had very little experience with weed
blowers. The blowers do not remove dirt and residue but simply blow them
onto the neighbor's property. Asked to please aim the cloud elsewhere the
noise is so loud that they can't hear my request. I am a middle class
family that Rush could buy 10 times yearly....what with his income. I am
all for Rush when he rides herd on DC.  Jay