Dan Quayle Blesses Christine

cbnron cbnron at ADAMS.NET
Tue Nov 4 08:16:05 MST 1997

>     With his endorsement of the partial birth abortion
>advocate Whitman, he told his base of cultural conservatives
>to "get lost" as he favored party loyalty over principle.
>Dan better have another job, he just blew his chance for the
>one in the Oval Office.
>
>     Kenneth E. Wyman

Quayle never had a chance for the oval office in the first place.  And as
far as endorsing Whitman, I can't see how the other candidate could be a
better choice.  Elections are not single issue campaigns.  I don't agree
with Whitman's PBA opinions either; but I don't see that as a reason to
give the election to the Dems.
carole