More Blue Sky

Ma ZhangKai Rongguang.Zhou at SJZ.COL.COM.CN
Sun Nov 9 08:57:26 MST 1997

Ma ZhangKai wrote:
>PapaPaul wrote:
> I just saw POTUS being interviewed (coddled) on Meet
> The Press. He got pretty close, but did not come
> out and say it, to global citizenship stuff. But the
> thought came to mind, I bet that he goes to the UN
> after his term with us is finished. I bet he does!

PapaPaul,
   Do you know Gu Hong Ming, a Great master of Confucianism of China, He
got Doctor degree in Germany, and anothers thirteen Doctor degree in
west colleges, contained Oxford, Cambridge, he wrote twenty books about
philosophy use either German or English. If you read the works of Maomu
(a great English writer, I cann't speel his name correctly in English),
or only one of his works named <<China travels notes>> issued in 1922,
you can read a article about Gu HongMing, Maomu wrote this article after
he visited China and Gu HongMing in 1920.
  Gu HongMing claimed, the government system of west is already punk,
the future of the world must converted as a system that based
Confucianism culture of China, as that man said, "nationhood as we know
it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global
authority." this kind of system like a book <<Lao Zi>> described, <<Lao
Zi>> was wrote in China history three thousands years ago, only five
thousands words. Unfortunately, I cann't give you a English version,
because it is wrote in China ancient prose, too abstruse, I cann't
interpret it. If you want, please read Gu Hong Ming.
  P.S.  This kind of system like I told you last time, but you say
nothing.

 Ma