Blue Sky

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Mon Nov 10 15:20:07 MST 1997

At 09:03 PM 11/9/97 +0800, Ma ZhangKai wrote:
>PapaPaul wrote:
>>
>> Folks, I've heard Strobie spout this kinda stuff before.
>> Thought you might be interested in the following (Quoted
>> By Drudge):
>>
>> "Here is one optimist's reason for believing unity will prevail...
>> I'll
>> bet that within the next hundred years, nationhood as we know it will
>> be
>> obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. A
>> phrase
>> briefly fashionable in the mid-20th century -- 'citizen of the world'
>> --
>> will have assumed real meaning by the end of the 21st ..." -- US
>> Deputy
>> Secretary of State Strobe Talbott, TIME magazine column, July 20,
>> 1992.
>>
>> Liberals and other globalists seem to believe that problem
>> solving capacity is directly proportional to the square of
>> the distance separating the problem and the problem solver.
>>
>> I cannot think of an environment more dangerous to the
>> individual than a global nation ruled by ambitious Billie
>> Bobs.
>>
>> Regards, and sleep well, PapaPaul
>
>   Don't avoid this,PapaPaul, the person is a trainable and one, he is
>being the awaken generation. tomorrow, is another day! is the bluest
>day!
>  Ma

        Sorry, Mr. Ma, I don't quite understand.  Do you mean
        that Strobe is an enlightened human being?  Do you
        mean that you would like to live in a world with only
        one government?  Do you mean that you would like to be
        ruled by a world government located in Geneva (or
        Bombay, Dallas, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong) ?

        In my opinion, the world government concept comes out
        of the minds of immature youngsters or demented old
        men.  It's Blue Sky Idealism (= nonsense).  Unfortunately,
        the madmen of the world will probably win and impose
        this nonsense on all of us.

        Have a good day, PapaPaul