Mao, Pol Pot and Social Engineers

PapaPaul febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM
Tue Nov 11 00:22:39 MST 1997

At 05:53 PM 11/10/97 -0600, Gary Seibel wrote:
>>        You're absolutely right.  The Japanese laboratories
>>        in Harbin performed unspeakable, criminal experiments
>>        on Chinese (AND on American prisoners of war).  The
>>        Japanese who performed these experiments -- and the
>>        American government officials who gave them freedom --
>>        should have been put on trial.  I would like to
>>        point out, Mr. Ma, this is ANOTHER example of the evil
>>        that governments do.  NO government can be trusted.
>>        A government becomes more evil when it grows bigger
>>        and bigger.  Another reason for opposing the
>>        establishment of a World Government.
>>
>>        Regards, PapaPaul
>>

>Well if there was a world government then there wouldn't be people of other
>nationalities to perform atrocities on.  But then, that never stopped the
U.S.
>Gary Seibel

        Don't discriminate against the
        other countries and governments of the world and give all
        the credit to big bad ole USA.  Governments across the globe
        need not go across their borders to find        victims.  I
        recommend the following article, which shows that more
        people have been killed by their own governments than all
        those who have died in wars, especially by governments
        consumed by utopian motives.

        -- PP