Relax, Peter's Back in Iraq

Wed Nov 12 14:09:06 MST 1997

"THE COMMITTEE OF ONE"
November 12, 1997     Huntsville, AL

  There, once again on our TV screen, we see CNN's good ol' "purveyor
of truth," Peter Arnett, talking to us from his desk in Iraq's
Bureau of Propaganda.  Rest assured he will be "diligently" looking
for some more "baby milk factories" and his friend Saddam (I can not
tell a lie)Hussein providing him the maps.

  Perhaps Ted will dispatch wife Jane to join Peter and pose
sitting on an anti-aircraft gun after it has fired upon those "evil"
American pilots.

Kenneth E. Wyman

"One must fight, if only to have fought according to one's conscience"