Mao, Pol Pot and Social Engineers

Ma ZhangKai Rongguang.Zhou at SJZ.COL.COM.CN
Wed Nov 12 08:51:51 MST 1997

Your wrote:
> You are comparing this incident (which I must admit I've never even
> heard of)
   You are very poor in history knowledge, If you cann't read some book
about it, please listen to me, if you want to deny truth only, I have
nothing to tell you.

> with the governmental slaughter of their own innocent
> citizens?  The incident you are talking about above was not part of
> any American movement--why would we say our movement had problems?
  John,1950, Shi Jing Si Lang was despatched to Korea ground by USA!!!
did you really think that the government commit a crime to other country
is not a crime? please think Irap, Panama, Greenada! Why did your
government do such things? Unfortunately, You are sadly deluded truely.
Ma