Mao, Pol Pot and Social Engineers

John Bush jbush at POST.CIS.SMU.EDU
Fri Nov 14 03:37:07 MST 1997

On 14 Nov 97 at 0:00, Ma ZhangKai wrote:

> Ma ZhangKai wrote:
> >>1945,12, Shi Jing Si Lang
> >> was arrested by USA, the end, he is free, he dedicate the test
> >> information as gift to USA, a cruel man like it was not trialled
> >> unexpectedly, why? In order to USA's
> >> benefit! 1950, Shi Jing Si Lang was despatched to Korea ground by USA!!! 1953,
> >> because the remainder of Shi Jing Si Lang, Ha Er Bin prevailed mouse
> Your wrote:
> > You are comparing this incident (which I must admit I've never even
> > heard of)
>    You are very poor in history knowledge, If you cann't read some book
> about it, please listen to me, if you want to deny truth only, I have
> nothing to tell you.
A later message indicating that you were commenting on the Japanese
attrocities that were committed.  That I'd heard of.  I certainly
don't remember any of the names you mentioned though (such as Shi
Jing Si Lang or Ha Er Bin).  However, I certainly didn't deny it
happened.  It's relavence on my day to day life certainly is limited
and I have more important historical events to study.  I will
certainly admit that my knowledge of Japanese, Chinese,
Korean...history certainly is limited.

> > with the governmental slaughter of their own innocent
> > citizens?  The incident you are talking about above was not part of
> > any American movement--why would we say our movement had problems?
>   John,1950, Shi Jing Si Lang was despatched to Korea ground by USA!!!
> did you really think that the government commit a crime to other country
> is not a crime? please think Irap, Panama, Greenada! Why did your
> government do such things? Unfortunately, You are sadly deluded truely.
> Ma
Iraq, Panama, and Grenada were anything but crimes.  Again, you take
incidents which have absolutely no criminal value and attack
them--yet you support one of the most horrid barbarians in this
century.  Truly amazing.