Blue, Blue Sky

Helen editors at TCLQ.ORG
Fri Nov 14 16:47:55 MST 1997

>I found the following in a Conservative education forum and post it
>to give you an idea what one of the Profoundly Profound Thinkers is
>Thinking,,,,,,,,,
>
>New World Child
>
>"Every child of America entering school at the age of five is mentally ill
>because he comes to school with certain allegiances.  Allegiances toward his
>founding fathers, toward his elected officials, toward his parents, toward a
>belief in a supernatural being, toward the sovereignty of his nation as a
>separate entity.  It's up to you teachers to make all these children well by
>creating international children of the future."
>
>Chester Pierce
>Department of Educational Psychology
>Harvard University
>(date unknown)

PapaPaul,

This is old hat.  Isn't this the same agenda as Slick and wife had in
Arkansas with the Governor's summer school project?

Oh brave new world of American youth without allegiance to God, family, and
country.  Yes, let's teach kids to fight for the UN, but not for their own
homes and hearths.

Ten to one this guy would say that homosexuality is normal.

Helen Cadogan

I Know That My Redeemer Liveth!

http://www.tclq.org/canboulay/