Fw: you have got to read this!!! (fwd)

A. C. Szul mack97 at EROLS.COM
Fri Nov 14 23:33:11 MST 1997

Mike Wangsmo wrote:

> When you run an executable software package on your computer which is
> connected to a open network, then anything that is accessible by that software
> program is fair game to be transmitted with or without your consent.  Be
> careful where you place your trust.

----------------------->snip>------------------------

Mike, thanks for sharing that info.  Yes, I agree 110% that we must
always remain wary of these governmental attempts for control, but we
should also be seriously skeptical of every "WARNING!!!!!" message that
comes down the pike.

Anyone have suggestions -- that is besides visiting a gov't web site
that supposedly tells you what's a hoax and what's not? Ugh!

Regards,
-Andy
http://www.erols.com/mack97
"The sharpest tool in the shed." -- anonymous