Mao, Pol Pot and Social Engineers

Ma ZhangKai Rongguang.Zhou at SJZ.COL.COM.CN
Sat Nov 15 21:41:23 MST 1997

Ma ZhangKai wrote:
>   Well, well, Ma's "string pullers" are at it again. The same ones
> whose predecessors defended their "hero" Thug Mao's inhumane torture
> and mass murder of his own people in continuum.
>    As Ma speaks their words today, Chinese disidents are being
> tortured and killed in Communist China's Laogai -- Their version
> of the inhumane Russian Gulags.
>    For this writer, the "silent screams" of those being tortured in
> the Laogai drown out any words that Ma's string pullers gender up
> to justify such an horrific degredation of the spirit of free men.
  Ken, you are impenetrable, as a discussant, you must learn a lesson,
that is If you know you are wrong, you must admit it, and not to say
anothers things on hearsay evidance.
  From PapaPaul, I saw a theoretician, from Dennis, I saw a songfroid
man, from Helen, I saw a Christian, ....... from you, I supposed, are
you a Texas person?