Mao, Pol Pot and Social Engineers

Emily Carder/Ste Em AC.ArtIV at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Mon Nov 17 21:12:18 MST 1997

>Ma ZhangKai wrote:
>  From PapaPaul, I saw a theoretician, from Dennis, I saw a songfroid
>man, from Helen, I saw a Christian, ....... from you, I supposed, are
>you a Texas person?

    T I M E    O U T ! ! ! !

    Is that an insult to the sacred name of (stand) Texas (sit)?   Cuz iffin
that there be an insult to the Great name of the Great Nation of Texas I
'spect this here Dinosaur is a-gonna have to wake up and pay more attention!

    Now, Ma, tell me that ain't no disrespectin' of Texas you intended
there...  Go on, now...  Let's hear it...