clinton vs. Sadam - Food for thought

Richard Swerdlin swerdlin at GTE.NET
Tue Nov 18 12:00:12 MST 1997

DP:

        Saddam is Saddam.  It is doubtful that the presence of Mr. X
or Mr. Y in the Oval Office would achieve a remake of Saddam.
He likes to probe or fish.

         Sooner or later the bastard will have to be neutralized, since
biological & chemical weapons should not be taken lightly.  This may
not be a pleasant thought, but our world remains a bit chaotic
anyway, so that forceful action is difficult to avoid.

Richard Swerdlin
(swerdlin at gte.net)